1. When your friend says they will swipe you but then forget. ”So..uhh..can you swipe me?”.
2. When you get your food faster than all your friends but don’t want to sit down alone so you wait and get in everyone else’s way.
3. When everyone sits at a table before you finish getting your food. You have never felt so lost in your entire life.
4. Going to the Great Room ALONE. The absolute worst.
5. When you accidentally dropping a cup. So.fucking.loud.
6. When you see last night’s hookup at brunch and avoid eye contact at all costs.
7. When you find out you are out of
Blocks Dinner Dollars.
1. You never see anyone outside except between classes.
2. Every single fucking time.
3. On your way to the Campus Center you walk through the hypothermic wind tunnel of death. Forget it, not eating.
4. Your room is always cold. Always.
5. The campus scenery everyday of the week.
6. Scraping the ice off your car before a Sheetz run is always a pain in the ass.
7. Going out on a Friday night means wearing your hypothetical liquid jacket.
8. Its dark outside before your 6:00 class even starts.